WHO I WORK WITH
Will We Make A Winning Team?
Whether you’re here to snap up an e-book, join a mini-course, or consult directly with me, you should know that if we work together, there are four things I'm going to assume about you…
1. You intend to be the best. You’ve developed the best product, the best content, the best service… And now you want to execute the best marketing plan to support the growth of an incredible customer-centred business that’s going to make you and your community very proud.
2. You’re on a pretty tight budget. You’re a start-up, a solo-preneur, a boot-strapper, a financially responsible business leader on-the-make. You’re keeping overheads low and you don’t have the resources to outsource management of your social channels, public relations strategy, and special events to a full service marketing agency or purpose built in-house team yet.
3. You’re not personally afraid to put in the hard yards. You understand that in order to grow to the next level, you (or someone under your management) is going to have to consistently invest the time and effort to develop and execute thoughtful, connective marketing strategies to a high standard. You want to learn how this creative marketing stuff works in theory and in practice so when the time does come to outsource, you’ll know exactly who and how to ask for what your business needs.
4. You're determined to run your business your way. You have a clear set of values and priorities and don’t see any wisdom in trying to be just like everybody else. You’re doing your best to get comfortable with the fact that you’re guaranteed to make plenty of mistakes along the way… but you’re bold enough to get back up, pivot, and keep going.
more E-books &
E-COURSES COMING SOON
ONE-TO-ONE BRAND MENTORING
What I can help you with:
Telling your story. From instagram captions to sales pages, how can you talk about the unique value your business offers in a way that resonates with your ideal customers?
Evaluating brand elements. From the font of your logo to the imagery on your blog, do all your design elements work in concert to make your ideal customers feel “this brand is just so me”?
Fine tuning your visual style. Do you know how to take a picture worth a thousand glowing words for your website and social channels? You need to share a lot of content to stay front-of-mind on the internet these days… So what kinds of props and composition styles will appeal to your audience? How do you ethically curate other creatives’ content to supplement your original imagery and grow your reach?
Auditing your website and social channels. Does your online presence make it easy for customers to engage with your brand, learn about what you have to offer, and spend money on you? Are functionality issues, overly complicated design, poor quality photos, or posts that haven’t been thoughtfully optimised hurting your reputation online, slowing your potential business growth, and amounting to money left on the table?
Advising on budget-friendly strategies for creative marketing. There’re a lot of options for promoting your business both online and in the real world, but where should you focus your budget and energies? What specific tactics work best on each social channel? How do you go about increasing the conversion rate on an e-commerce site, growing your mailing list, or getting an editorial feature in a national print magazine?
Educating and empowering you to walk your own path. Do you want a roadmap for how to mindfully grow and prepare your business to scale in the years to come? The sooner you define what success looks like for you and establish the habits and systems that will get you there, the better your chances to thrive. I’ll break down the tactics that have worked for other beautiful brands, suggest strategy options for your own, and give you the toolkit you need to implement them. But I never want you to replace my judgment for your own. When you understand the theory behind running a successful, connective business you’ll be empowered to make the tactical choices that are right for you as a boss.
What I can’t help you with:
1. If you want someone to coordinate building your website, scheduling your Instagram, implementing a PR campaign, or write your About Page, I recommend getting in touch with Deane & Co. They're a brilliant full-service creative marketing agency based in Brisbane, Australia, and they do incredible work for brands all over the world. If you've got the budget, you'll be in excellent hands!
It's going to mean a lot of work... but we can do great things for your business together.
Drop me a line to discuss how I can help you effectively choose and implement creative marketing tactics to grow your business.